Friday 21 October 2011

New washing machine

First thing this morning we popped into town to buy our new machine, another Bosch. The shop had a sale on so we got £50 off it as well as a further 10% off everything including delivery charge and taking away the old one. We had our last machine for 8 years and it looked like it needed a new motor. This would have cost only a little less than buying our new one which hopefully means not having to worry about a repaired one breaking down.

I'm still learning about blogging. For example you can see I have a new wartime diary tab at the top of my home page. As this is only a static page, I need to be able to post entries (quite long ones) as I work my way through my diary. I tried using a label but found my entry arrived on my normal day to day page. I gather there is currently no way around this so will have to have a rethink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.