Monday 5 December 2011

Silly presents


This time of year, the big softie that I am, I even like to give my computer a present. It's the same one each year but it never complains about it. Here are 2 pictures of my USB Christmas Tree. 


It cycles through 7 colours before starting again. Even when your computer is asleep, it still glows and lights up my work space in a miniature light show. Can't imagine it uses too much electricity so I'm happy.

Hubby was running out of USB slots so he bought himself one of these Robots. When he is on his eyes light up - a bit too brightly - so he gave him eye patches to tone them down (removed for this shot).

You can find these and other things if you search for USB gifts or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.