Friday 6 April 2012

For all you Mac users out there ...


OH warned me about this yesterday so as a Mac user, I went to check my software updates. Sure enough, part of the update was a Java security one. Hopefully, if I have got this Trojan, it will now be sorted out.

Mind you, I am one of those computer user's who after using it, put it to sleep, so maybe a botnet intrusion wouldn't be so effective so its always best to check things. I do have a free anti-virus programme but being free, who knows how effective it is.

as well as the main part of the actual announcement just in case it is removed before you get a chance to read it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.