Tuesday 17 April 2012

Origins - the movie!


As it is such a miserable, wet and cold day, I have been busy over on my other blog A Liminal World. 

The final part of my major exhibition was this animated piece of graphic notation. Unfortunately, I can't embed it here as it is linked to my other blog. Here though, are two stills from the video:


If you want to know how and why it was created, you'll need to pop over there and read the last two items, which are tagged under the label Origins.
It was displayed in a blacked out booth, on a 42” plasma television screen and with a settee to sit and relax on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.