Friday 6 July 2012

Rain, rain go away, come back another day (or month)...

Welcome to my new follower Bay Blogger. Glad you could join.


Love hubby has just gone out in all this rain to put one of the mini greenhouse doors over my cucumber as it is far too wet (could kick myself as forgot to do it last night).


No doubt, will now lose it and possibly the strawberries which are also under 1” of water.


Several areas of the back garden have 1” of standing water on them.



As does part of the driveway just outside the front door.


Gulp – keeping our fingers crossed as we have many more hours of heavy rain to go yet!

I'll post more pictures if it gets worse.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a lot of rain!! I hope it will stop, and that your plants will be all right. Fingres crossed :)

    Thanks for your comment, and good luck with the knit :) You can felt the slippers along with your other regular washing (or only with a towel or a pair of jeans if you prefer), and using washing powder as normal.

    Have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.