Monday 11 February 2013

Liver...

Firstly, welcome to my two new followers, Mabel & Maisy and Frantic's Antics.

Well I am glad to say the snow that was forecast did not arrive, seen enough of that for a while.

Not a lot happening here. Needed to do us a quick tea yesterday so made liver and mushroom risotto. Sounds disgusting but using my normal weight watcher's risotto menu (on the above pro points page, listed as mushroom and chive risotto), we had one small slice of ox liver left over so stirred that in at the end.

It was rather an unusual colour though as I used a beef stock cube rather than the normal vegetable one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.