Tuesday 2 May 2017

Oh me of little faith!

I picked up my new glasses yesterday and wore the distance ones to watch tv last night. Goodness me, what a difference.

We were catching up with Versailles and the difference was like watching non-hd channels and hd versions. I could see minute details on the clothing, such was my delight, I found it difficult to follow the story!

Can't say I am comfortable with them on my nose for long periods of time, so may get the nose pads adjusted. Also don't like seeing the frames. As I have 3 months to buy a third pair for half price, I may go and get a frameless pair, and keep these as spares, we shall see.

I am long sighted and it had never occurred to me that it would deteriorate over time, well, you live and learn. Might also be able to play video games better without sitting closer to the tv.


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad they suit you so well.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't have chance to comment yesterday but please don't feel your posts are ever boring . I love them especially the scrummy gluten free recipes that you so generously share.
    Several of the blogs I read just seem to disappear. Happening on Happiness has not posted since November. It leaves readers so worried because bloggers become like our extended family.
    Often what is said, however short the post is, challenges me to think sideways.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having been on a diet, not much baking lately. Thanks for your lovely comment. I have no plans to give up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you are not intending to give up. Sue

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.