Friday 6 October 2017

£10 ...

Just had my flu jab - a £3 increase on last year. The pharmacist explained it was nothing to do with them as the drug companies set their price each year. So greedy! Think how much extra that will be costing the NHS this year!

Our first two shops for this month have both been less than expected so I hope to have some more money left after the next couple of shops. My menu/budget wrangle seems to be paying off:)

Glorious day here again today. I have a couple of dressing gowns in the washer at the moment and when finished, I shall dye them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.