Sunday 20 December 2015

Sausage Rolls

First of all, congratulations to Andy Murray for winning Sports Personality of the year 2015 and to Team GB for the Team award for their sterling work in winning the Davis Cup final.

I have just updated my menu for last week. I shall be finishing doing it after the next one but will leave it up to read. Also, welcome to jangray via Bloglovin.

I baked some normal sausage rolls using bought in puff pastry:
They are now in the freezer. A small batch of GF pastry was also made to trial a GF version:
Before the others were frozen, I cut one of each in half (GF on the bottom) and got DB to blind taste:
He couldn't really tell the difference so that is good. I made a batch of just GF ones over the weekend (also using GF sausages):


8 comments:

  1. They look very nice, I do like a sausage roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and well filled. I see you made the GF pastry - was it simple?
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was relatively easy, getting near normal now for making and rolling it out.

      Delete
  3. Those look so good. I miss meaty sausage rolls at Christmas- time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly enough, I can take or leave them! Have a good time sweet pea:)

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.